MEMBERSHIP TERMS OF SERVICE
- Your Membership Pack email (which you will receive by email after enrolling in the Service); and
- These Terms of Service, which include the Benefit-Specific Terms of Service as set out in Section B below.
Your My Time Rewards Agreement is made between:
You ("you" or "Member"); and
Webloyalty Sàrl Company no CH-550-1105751-7 Avenue Reverdil 8, 1260 Nyon, Switzerland ("WL" or "Webloyalty").
Payment of the Membership Fee or acceptance or use of the Webloyalty Membership Service and the receipt of any of the specific benefits will constitute the Member's acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
By entering into this Agreement with WL, you will become a Member of the My Time Rewards programme operated by Webloyalty Sàrl ("Webloyalty Programme").
- Affiliated Retailers: the third party retailers and/or suppliers that offer goods and services on the Website
- Cashback Retailers: the third party retailers that offer cashback deals on the Website
- Items: the goods and services purchase through Retailers via the Webloyalty Programme
- Member: a person who has joined the Webloyalty Programme
- Membership Fee: the monthly fee payable by Member using a UK registered credit or debit card during his membership. The period and amount of this fee will be notified during the enrolment process and confirmed to Member in the Membership Pack.
- Membership Pack: the information pack You will receive from WL by email or post after enrolling in the Webloyalty Programme and which contains the start date of your membership, details of the Membership Fee together with other important information relating to your membership
- Net Purchase: the total amount paid to the Retailer minus any taxes, delivery, credit card fees, purchase and/or redemption of gift cards, returns, exchanges, cancellations, promotional credits or as the Retailer defines on their respective website.
- Personal Information: Personally identifiable information such as your full name, telephone number and email and mailing address
- Retailer: Affiliated Retailers and/or Cashback Retailers
- Terms of Service or Terms: these Membership Terms of Service
- Website: mytimerewards.co.uk
- Webloyalty Programme or Programme: the My Time Rewards programme operated by Webloyalty
- Webloyalty Membership Service or Membership: the right to participate in the Webloyalty Programme, and earn and receive cashback and other benefits
As a Member of the Webloyalty Programme, WL grants you the right to earn cashback, rewards, access vouchers at a discount and to earn or receive other benefits via the Programme (“Benefits”), subject to your compliance with the Agreement. Collectively, the right to participate in the Webloyalty Programme and the right to earn and receive cashback and other Benefits is referred to as the Webloyalty Membership Service. The specific benefits of the Webloyalty Membership Service are always subject to availability and subject to change. The Member should check the Website or contact the Customer Service team (see contact information below) in order to check whether a particular benefit is available at that time.
In order receive the Webloyalty Membership Service and to qualify for any Benefits, the Member must be 18 years or older, and a resident of the United Kingdom with a UK registered credit or debit card and a UK bank account/IBAN. WL reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse any person from becoming a Member. Any individual may only hold one Membership in the Webloyalty Programme at a time. The Member agrees that the Webloyalty Membership Service may only be used for his/ her own personal benefit. Membership of the Webloyalty Programme is not transferable. If the Member has or has had more than one active membership, and/or the Member fails to comply with any provision of this Agreement, WL reserves the right to terminate all memberships and in such case any accrued Benefits and/or cashback earned but not paid at the date of termination will be forfeited.
The bank account details /IBAN you provide to receive your cashback and other Benefits must only be used by you. If your bank account number/IBAN is being used by another Member, the Membership which was created later will be terminated and any accrued Benefits not paid at the time of termination, will be forfeited. If WL suspect these accounts have been created for misuse or fraudulent activity, WL reserves the right to terminate all accounts using the same bank account number/IBAN and any accrued Benefits not paid at the time of termination will be forfeited.
Members must be human; no machines, scripts or automated services may be used to accumulate financial benefits derived from membership and use of the Webloyalty Programme.
Members are required to use the Programme in accordance with these Terms and in an honest and ethical manner. Failure to do so may result in the immediate termination of any membership or multiple memberships and in such case any accrued Benefits and/or cashback earned but not paid at the date of termination will be forfeited.
To gain access to the Website, Members must have internet access, an email address, a user name and a password. Member agrees to keep Member's user name and password private so that they cannot be used by any other person. WL will not be liable for any damages, losses or expenses suffered by Member or any third party as a result of any unauthorised person gaining access to any of the “Member only” areas of the Website where WL is not at fault.
We would like to draw your attention on the fact that, as part of the Webloyalty Membership Service, we may use the services of financial institutions or bank's subcontractors, subject to legal reporting requirements. In such circumstances these financial institutions or bank's subcontractors may carry out identity checks before any financial transaction is processed, including whenever we would process the payment of your Benefits. Any information (which may include Personal Information), which is processed by way of transfer to said financial institutions or bank's subcontractors, is intended for their use only and for this specified purpose only.
We may ask you to provide us with a copy of your proof of identity (ID/passport) as well as some additional information such as date and place of birth, address, and phone number and UK bank statement. We inform you that your failure or refusal to provide the information requested will prevent us from providing the Benefits and may result in the termination of your Membership. There may also be some delay to us commencing delivering of your Benefits to you as a result of these checks.
Depending on what is mentioned on the enrolment pages of the Webloyalty Membership Service (and confirmed thereafter in the Membership Pack), the Member may (or may not) be required to pay a monthly Membership Fee.
- If the Initial Period is free: Member has the right to cancel the Agreement at any time up until 30 days from the start date of this Agreement without giving a reason or paying any Membership Fees (this Initial Period includes the legal right to cancel the Agreement at any time up until 14 days from the start date of this Agreement without giving a reason or paying any fees). A model cancellation form is provided at the end of these Terms of Service and can be downloaded by clicking here.
- If the Initial Period is not free: Member has the legal right to cancel the Agreement at any time up until 14 days from the start date of this Agreement without giving a reason or paying any Membership Fees. On the expiry of 14 days, Member can still cancel the Agreement during the Initial Period but will not be entitled to a refund of his first Membership Fee paid.
- After the Initial Period this Agreement will be automatically renewed for successive periods equal to the Initial Period – (each a “Renewal Period”) during which a monthly Membership Fee shall be paid by the Member unless:
1. The Member has exercised his legal right of cancellation within 14 days or any relevant trial period, and /or
2. If the Initial Period is free, the Member has exercised his right of cancellation within this Initial Period and/or
3. Webloyalty has informed the Member of its intention not to renew the contract when due, and /or
4. The Membership was terminated earlier, in accordance with clause 6 below .
You can cancel your Membership at any time without having to justify the reason by notifying WL in the following ways:
- Online: when you are logged in, via the online cancellation service
- Email: at email@example.com
- Phone: 0800 731 9936 (Monday to Friday 8:00am - 8:00pm and Saturday 9:00am - 4:00pm excluding bank holidays). Your call will be redirected to one of our Customer Service Representatives (operating from outside the UK). Calls to 0800 numbers are free from UK landlines and mobiles. For calls made outside the UK, charges may apply.
- In writing: to My Time Rewards, Sentinel House, Airspeed Road, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO3 5RF. Your correspondence will be redirected to one of our Customer Service Representatives (operating from outside the UK).
- Via the Cancellation Form: which is provided at the bottom of this Agreement and is also downloadable here.
a) requests cancellation of their Membership shall have the right to use and receive all the benefits of the Webloyalty Membership Service for the rest of the Initial Period or relevant Renewal Period (as the case may be). At the end of the said period, the cancellation will take effect and the Member will no longer have access to the Webloyalty Membership Service, nor any obligation to pay any further Membership Fee.
b) requests immediate cancellation of their Membership, shall no longer have access to the benefits of the Webloyalty Membership Service, including the Website, from the date of cancellation.
6.2 TERMINATION BY WL
WL has the right to terminate the Membership of a Member at any time and for any reason on thirty (30) days written notice (“Termination Notice”) and, in this case, WL shall reimburse the member the Membership Fee for the relevant Renewal Period, prorated for the portion of the remaining period as the case may be. The Member shall immediately cease using or receiving all the benefits of the Webloyalty Membership Service as from the effective date of termination. The Termination Notice will be sent to the email address registered under the Members profile. WL will not be responsible for any non-receipt of the Termination Notice by Member where such failure is caused by any reason outside the reasonable control of WL, including, but not limited to non-receipt due to; an error in your email address, an inaccurate email address, your failure to check your email online, your failure to inform WL of a change in your email address or a failure of the internet.
In addition, WL has the right to immediately terminate this Agreement for breach by the Member of the obligations under this Agreement. WL also has the right to terminate any Membership with immediate effect if the e-mail address or mailing address provided by the Member is no longer valid, if the Member has provided an invalid payment method when they enrolled into the Programme or if the Billing Device becomes invalid or expires during this Agreement. An invalid Billing Device can in particular comprise a lost or stolen credit card, a bank card that cannot be charged (fenced bank account or bank account where overdraft limit has been reached, for example) or an invalid credit card number.
WL also reserves the right to immediately terminate any Membership for any misuse or fraudulent activity, any extraordinary activity which suggests fraudulent use beyond personal and domestic use of the Webloyalty Membership Service, for example and not exhaustively, including, where a trial period for the Webloyalty Membership Service is offered to the Member, if he subscribes several times to the Webloyalty Membership Service and terminates before the end of the trial period, thus benefiting from the Programme several times without paying a Membership Fee. Similarly, if a Member has made purchases for non-personal use or attempts to obtain Benefits through the Webloyalty Membership Service for purchases made by another person or that s/he falsified supporting documents. Additionally, exceptional levels of cancelled Items and/or exceptional levels of returned Items may be deemed misuse and result in termination of your Membership.
In case of immediate termination of this Agreement at the request of WL, WL has the right to immediately terminate the payment of all accrued Benefits without any right for the Member to reclaim them or any other compensation.
To enable WL to carry out investigations into the validity of any Member activity, Member may be required to provide evidence of identification and/or of Items. Such evidence may include proof of delivery address, Member's address and/or copies of all relevant purchase receipts or such other evidence as WL may reasonably request from time to time.
A cancelling Member is prohibited from re-enrolling in the Webloyalty Membership Service for at least six months. If any additional memberships are detected during this sixmonth period by way of name and/or address, email, payment details and/or bank account/IBAN they shall be cancelled and any accrued benefits shall be forfeited.
8.1 AFFILIATED AND CASHBACK RETAILERS
The Member acknowledges that while WL may be the provider of the Webloyalty Membership Service, Items are provided directly by third party suppliers (each referred to as “Affiliated Retailers” and, or “Cashback Retailers”). The Member acknowledges that, in such circumstances, WL has no control over the quality, safety or legality of Items advertised Retailers or the truth or accuracy of the listings or the ability of Retailers to sell the Items. Orders placed by Members through use of the Webloyalty Membership Service and communicated to Retailers are offers by Members to purchase Items from such Retailers. WL cannot and does not control whether or not Retailers will accept such offers or complete the sale of the Items they offer. With respect to Items provided by Retailers, WL will have no liability to the Member arising out of: (i) the failure of any participating Retailers of any Items to supply any such Items on the terms offered; ( ii) any delay in delivery of any Items, regardless of the cause of such delay, or (iii) any defective or non-conforming Items. If you buy products or services from Retailers you become a customer of those Retailers and therefore must direct any comments, complaints or enquiries regarding your purchases to them directly, and not to WL. All rules, policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of Retailers will apply to you while you are using those websites or local store locations. No reference to a third party product or service indicates an endorsement by WL and WL does not act in any capacity as agent of such Retailers.
8.2 WL SERVICE & LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
WL makes no representation or warranty whatsoever, express or implied that the Member's access to the Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. WL agrees to take reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses or other destructive materials to the Website. WL does not warrant, guarantee or make any representations that the Website is entirely free of destructive material and we exclude all liability in this respect unless (and to the extent) attributable to our breach or negligence. Except as expressly set out in your Agreement, WL excludes all other promises to the extent that WL is legally allowed to exclude them. (Please refer to your local Citizen's Advice Bureau or local Trading Standards office for information about your statutory rights and promises which WL is not legally allowed to exclude). This section (and any other clause excluding or restricting our liability) applies to WL's directors, officers, employees, subcontractors, agents and affiliated companies as well as to WL. Nothing in this Agreement in any way limits or excludes WL's liability for negligence causing death or personal injury or for fraudulent misrepresentation or for anything which may not legally be excluded or limited.
Without prejudice to the rest of your Agreement, WL's liability of any kind in respect of any services or otherwise shall be limited to the amount equal to fees payable by you in any twelve month period under your Agreement. WL will not pay for losses arising from our inability to provide the Webloyalty Membership Service in the event of war, terrorism, invasion, an act of foreign enemy, hostilities (whether war be declared or not), riot, strike, ci- vil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, civil war, revolution, insurrection or military or usurped power.
Your bank/card issuer will pass your name, address, date of birth and card details to us for the purpose of providing the Webloyalty Membership Service and billing your account with the Membership Fees. From time to time we may ask your card issuer to update us with any changes to the information they have provided to us, for example by providing us with any updated or new card numbers or expiry dates. Please see our Privacy and Cookies Policy for more information.
- A Welcome Reward is available to all Members when they join the Webloyalty Programme and details and conditions relating to your Welcome Reward can be found on the ‘Earnings' page on the Website and in your Membership Pack.
- If your Earnings page and/or Membership Pack states you can claim your Welcome Reward after the next purchase you make with the retailer you joined the Programme through (the “Partner”) you will need to purchase another Item via the Partner and claim the Welcome Reward on the “Earnings” page by submitting that purchase confirmation receipt, within 90 days of joining the Programme. Make sure your order confirmation number and order date are included, along with your name and membership number. Please ensure your email is no larger than 500KB in size. You can send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Alternatively, send your postal receipt to My Time Rewards, Sentinel House, Airspeed Road, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO3 5RF.
- If your Membership Pack states you can claim your Welcome Reward on the purchase you made prior to joining the programme via the Partner, you do not need to make a second purchase. To claim, go to the Earnings page and claim it within 90 days of joining the Programme.
- Members must claim the Welcome Reward within 90 days of joining the Webloyalty Programme. After this 90 day period, the Welcome Reward is no longer available.
- This Welcome Reward may be claimed by Members even if they choose to cancel prior to the end of the 90 day period.
- This Welcome Reward is not transferable.
- As a Member of the Webloyalty Programme, you are entitled to claim a monthly cashback reward (“Monthly Member Reward”) valid either towards an online purchase you make in that month, from the retailer through which you signed up as a Member of the Webloyalty Programme (defined above as the “Partner”), or as otherwise set out via the ‘Earnings' link on the Website.
- You can claim your Monthly Member Reward once every calendar month for as long as your Membership remains active, provided you have followed the steps in this clause 23.2: In order to claim you must:
- Make an online purchase at the Partner you joined through, or as otherwise outlined in your Membership Pack.
- Send us or upload via the Earnings page, your complete order purchase confirmation receipt containing the order confirmation number and order date, in the accepted format (PDF, JPG, PNG or GIF) and not exceeding the size of 20MB, within 30 days of making your purchase.
- Ensure your purchase is made for personal use only.
- If you wish to send us your purchase confirmation receipt by email, please send an email to email@example.com, include your name and membership number and ensure your email is no larger than 500KB in size. Alternatively, you can send your postal receipt to My Time Rewards, Sentinel House, Airspeed Road, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO3 5RF.
- This Monthly Member Reward is not transferable.
- You may not use the same purchase confirmation receipt you used to claim your Welcome Reward, to also claim your Monthly Member Reward.
- An index of the Cashback Retailers is provided by WL on the Website. WL is not responsible for changes to, or discontinuance of, any Cashback Retailer, or any Cashback Retailer's withdrawal from the Webloyalty Programme, or for any effect on accrual of cashback caused by such changes, discontinuance, or withdrawal. WL is not responsible for changes to, or discontinuance of any special offer or coupon code. It is the Member's responsibility to make sure that all special offers are valid. If you choose to use coupons and specials that are listed or are not listed on the Cashback Retailers landing page, WL cannot guarantee that you will be eligible to receive cashback on your purchases.
- Subject to the cashback limits set out in on the Cashback Retailers landing page, you will be credited a percentage of the Net Purchases made by you. For offline purchases, you can earn up to 10% of the Net Purchase made by you at the high street store of a Cashback Retailer. As defined above, the Net Purchase is the total amount paid to the Retailer minus any taxes, delivery, credit card fees, purchase and/or redemption of gift cards, returns, exchanges, cancellations, promotional credits or as the Retailer defines on their respective website. You can earn a maximum of £250 cashback each month.
- As a Member, online and offline purchases made through Cashback Retailers will be deemed a “Qualifying Purchase” and will result in the right to earn cashback provided all the following criteria are satisfied:
For offline purchases:
(a) The purchase is made by you at a high street store in the UK of a Cashback Retailer that is listed on the Website as participating in the Cashback Rewards benefit at the time of the purchase; and
(b) A valid store purchase receipt, together with your name and membership number, is sent by post within 30 days of the purchase to My Time Rewards Customer Services, Sentinel House, Airspeed Road, Portsmouth, PO3 5RF, or you can email a copy of the receipt and your membership details (name and membership number) to firstname.lastname@example.org
For online purchases:
(a) “Cookies”, both first and third party (if applicable), must be enabled on your Web browser;
(b) all potential Qualifying Purchases must begin by clicking on the Cashback Merchant's link that appears on the Website and being successfully connected to the Cashback Merchant's website based upon that click; and
(c) all potential Qualifying Purchases do not violate any Cashback Merchant specific terms set forth on the landing page of that Cashback Merchant (“Special Terms”). WL may, at all times, route your request for a Cashback Merchant website through specific links, in order to assure that the sale can be tracked correctly.
Any alteration of these links will invalidate your purchase, which will not be deemed a Qualifying Purchase.
- There is a maximum eligible cashback amount (“Cashback Maximum”) of two hundred and fifty pounds (£250) for all Qualifying Purchases whether made online or offline in any calendar month during your Membership of the Webloyalty Programme. Any purchases you make from Cashback Retailers in a calendar month after reaching the Cashback Maximum shall not be deemed a Qualifying Purchase.
- You may transfer the cashback earned and showing in your profile (“Amount Available”) to the bank account registered under your profile, once you have accumulated a minimum of £5. If you reach the Cashback Maximum or, after 2 months from the date you reach £5, you have not initiated the transfer of cashback yourself, we will automatically pay the cashback to your bank account. If no bank account has been registered, WL will not be able to pay until it receives this information from you. Cashback is usually paid within 10 business days.
- Cashback awarded to Members is subject to adjustments for returns, cancellations, and other events. WL may apply such adjustments to Members' accounts at any time as WL considers appropriate and at its sole discretion.
- It is your responsibility to check your profile regularly to ensure cashback has been properly calculated and that the Amount Available is accurate. If you do not believe that a Qualifying Purchase has been correctly added to your Amount Available, you must wait at least 30 days after completing a Qualifying Purchase to contact Customer Service as provided on the Website. Furthermore, all cashback earned by Members is subject to review. WL may apply necessary adjustments to Members' accounts at any time. WL reserves the right to terminate any account for abusive or fraudulent activity.
- If you place more than ten (10) orders or transactions with a single Cashback Retailer in any single calendar day, any Items contained in orders placed after the tenth order will not be deemed Qualifying Purchases.
- Except in circumstances where WL have acted negligently, WL will not be held responsible for changes made by Affiliated Retailers whether such changes relate to the discontinuance, removal, withdrawal of or interruption to all or any of the Retailer services and whether or not such changes affect the payment of cashback. For the avoidance of doubt, only purchases made with Retailers when available through the Webloyalty Membership Service will be eligible for cashback.
- It is your responsibility to keep your Billing Device current in order to facilitate the payment of your cashback. In the event that your information is not current at the time of payment, WL not be able to pay the cashback until you provide a valid bank account. Please review your details within the Profile page or Payments page on the Website regularly to ensure they are up to date.
- No cashback earned or granted as part of the Webloyalty Programme, may be assigned or transferred to any third party except as expressly permitted by WL in writing and/or may be required by law.
- You authorise WL to disclose to third parties information you have provided, or information that WL has obtained about your account or shipping behaviour: (i) to agents of WL or its Cashback Retailers, such as in- dependent auditors, consultants or lawyers; (ii) to comply with government agency or court orders or requests; (iii) in providing aggregated and non-personalised marketing services for an advertising partner or Retailer, or (iv) where it is necessary for payments of your cashback. Further, you authorise WL to receive any account information from any Cashback Retailer including, but not limited to information regarding the Qualifying Purchase such as the products ordered, the order number, the time and date the Qualifying Purchase occurred, the email address entered for the Qualifying Purchase.
- WL reserves the right to terminate the cashback benefit at any time on sixty (60) days' notice. Notification of termination of cashback services will be sent to the email address you have provided to WL. WL will not be responsible for failing to notify you of termination of cashback services where such failure is caused by any reason outside the reasonable control of WL, including: an error in your email address, an inaccurate email address, your failure to check for your email online, your failure to inform WL of a change in your email address or a failure of the Internet.
- Cashback represents an unsecured contractual claim to a cashback payment for we do not hold a cash equivalent amount for you. Your right to a cashback payment is based on this Agreement and the relevant Special Terms being satisfied.
- Where cashback is not paid automatically and relies on you choosing a method of pay-out, either a bank account, debit or credit card, registered under your profile:
- your right to a cashback payment only arises once you have chosen how to redeem (i.e. requested the transfer of the Available Amount, to your registered bank account).
- until you choose how to redeem, you have an unsecured claim against your card issuer. In the event of the issuer's insolvency, liquidation, bankruptcy or administration, you will not have any claim for a specific amount of cashback against such issuer.
- Cashback Disputes : All questions or disputes regarding the cashback benefit including without limitation, questions or disputes regarding eligibility for the cashback benefit, or the eligibility of discounts for accrual or redemption, must be submitted in writing to: My Time Rewards, Sentinel House Airspeed Road, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO3 5RF, or email us at email@example.com.
- Nothing in these Terms of Service shall be construed as creating or constituting a partnership, joint venture or agency relationship between WL and the Cashback Retailers. The Cashback Retailers shall not have the ability to create any binding obligation on behalf of WL.
- Cashback may be earnt on tickets (bought online or offline) of attractions and activities in the UK listed in the categories on the ‘Days Out' page of the Website. Cashback will be awarded on the Net Purchase value of the entry ticket price only. This cashback offer is available for one family per claim. A family is considered as 2 adults 2 children.
- Cashback is available on single-day tickets only, not on tickets for multiple days or ongoing courses.
- 2 for 1 deals are valid for spa and museum entry tickets only. The entry tickets must be purchased at the same time and used on the same occasion and location.
- To claim the ‘Days Out' cashback offer as specified above, submit the Days Out Benefit Claim Form with your purchase confirmation receipt) or send your purchase confirmation receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org. within 30 days of the visit. The amount, payment method, name and address must be included in the email, along with your name and membership number. Please ensure your email is no larger than 500KB in size. Alternatively, send your postal receipt to My Time Rewards, Sentinel House, Airspeed Road, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO3 5RF.
- The ‘Days Out' offer can be claimed with a unique receipt. The amount of cashback that will be awarded will be part of the Cashback Maximum (£250) in any calendar month during your Membership.
- The cashback will be appear in the Amount Available section in the ‘Profile' section of the Website.
- You can claim the Days Out offer for as long as your Membership remains active.